Event, Sport & Entertainment Management
Glion Leisure Management School - Switzerland
Michael Hoy, Dean of Glion Leasure Management School gives you the overview of ESE Management Programs
Glion offers a wide range of Event, Sport and Entertainment Management programs for undergraduate and postgraduate students :
- Associate Degree in Event, Sport and Entertainment Administration (2 years)
- Bachelor in Event, Sport and Entertainment Management (3.5 years)
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Event, Sport and Entertainment Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Event Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Entertainment Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Sport and Entertainment Marketing
- Bachelor of Art in Sport and Entertainment Facility Management
- Postgraduate Diplomas in Event, Sport and Entertainment Management (1 to 2 years)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Event, Sport & Entertainment Administration or in sport administration
- Postgraduate Higher Diploma in Event, Sport & Entertainment Management or in Sport Management
Glion Leisure Management School Mission
Serving the overall mission of the Institution, Glion Leisure Management School offers event, sport and entertainment programs. The programs are intended to develop managerial competencies and the individual, whilst developing a broad understanding of the industries served, including their business, social and economic contexts. To achieve this, the School provides students with traditional didactic and craft-based learning environments.
Furthermore special attention is given to encouraging students to apply the “Swiss work ethos” through a structured living and study environment and the “Glion Spirit”.
Towards the end of their degree students choose to focus on one area of study in greater depth by choosing a specialization for their degree. The degree program anticipates graduates will aspire to higher management positions in the international event, sport and entertainment industries.