Master of Science in International Hospitality Finance
Where Hospitality meets Finance!
This one-year MSc program will develop your financial management skills for diverse hospitality and service organizations. This degree is designed to put you on the fast-track to a corporate or entrepreneurial career with the following benefits:
- Career Acceleration – Being a specialist for hospitality and finance will give you versatility and faster access to higher-paying positions.
- Industry Recognition - Glion is ranked among the top hospitality schools in the world, giving you access to a highly-qualified faculty, and a network of recruiters, industry partners and Alumni for your life-long success.
- Hybrid Program – This MSc is a hybrid program which follows one semester of academic courses on campus with one semester of online courses. This structure will allow you to integrate the workforce sooner, and reduce your accommodation expenses. The program can be adapted with bridging courses or taken as a “follow-on” degree for recent bachelor degree graduates.
- Accreditation - Glion is accredited at university level by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education.
The MSc in International Hospitality Finance is a highly concentrated program that covers the principles and practices of financial management and practical applications to the hospitality industry. Through the MSc program, you will develop skills and analytical tools for financial decision making and personal strategies for producing innovative solutions to complex financial challenges.
MSc Student Profiles
MSc students may be required to complete bridging courses, depending on previous experience and educational background.
The MSc program is divided into one academic semester on Bulle campus, and an online segment which can be completed in 6 months.
Preparatory Knowledge Program (PKP)
M912 Business Computing
Core Courses (30 Credits )
Campus Based Segment
M923 Data Driven Decision Making (3 credits)
M933 International Managerial Finance (3 credits)
M943 Revenue Management (3 credits)
M934 Trends in Financial Innovation (3 credits)
M935 Entrepreneurial Wealth Management (3 credits)
M936 Financial Leadership (3 credits)
M960 Property and Asset Management (3 credits)
M961 Financial Strategy and Planning (3 credits)
M903 Applied Dissertation (6 credits)
(Requirement based on individual qualifications)
M913 Tourism (1.5 credits)
M915 Fundamentals of Accounting (1.5 credits)
M917 Introduction to the Hospitality Business (1.5 credits)
Master’s level skills in hospitality finance are suitable for long-term career development with access to positions such as revenue management coordinator, assistant financial controller, business and financial analyst, associate valuation analyst, and associate asset manager, and entrepreneur, depending on past experience.
Glion graduates have the opportunity to join the Glion Alumni Association, where they become life-long members of our worldwide network of alumni and industry partners. This membership gives them the opportunity to participate in social networking, access employment opportunities and share their career advancement with other alumni.
30 Credit Program
- Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Management or related domain
- 6.0 IELTS or equivalent
- Hospitality Management degree holding applicants with no
accounting knowledge will require a bridging course in accounting.
36 Credit Program
- Bachelor Degree in Business
- 6.0 IELTS or equivalent
Tuition and Others Fees
Please see the program flyer for the detailed fees.