Bachelor Degrees in Hospitality Management
Global Education for a Fast-growing Industry
This 3.5 year program is offered on the Swiss and London campuses*, allowing you to study internationally while you build your management skills through hands-on training, internships and innovative business courses. This program will prepare you to enter a wide range of top management positions in the hospitality, tourism and service industries with a choice of 7 unique specializations.
- Program: Bachelor Degree in Hospitality Management with specializations
- Duration: 3.5 years (7 semesters)
- Academic semesters: 5
- Internships: 2
- Intakes: January, July
- Total Credits: 126
- Accreditation: New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC)
- Transfer Options: Starting in 2014, Transfers between Glion Switzerland and London are available, and if applying to transfer to London the applicable semester must be being taught.
Choose a Location
To learn more about the program, admissions, facilities and more, choose a location.*
Study in Switzerland
Study in London
* Glion London applications are open to EU, EEA, Swiss or British Overseas Territory nationals.