Admission for Credit Transfer Students
Transfer to GIHE from another institution or any other Swiss school
Glion Institute of Higher Education recognizes credit earned at other accredited institutions and transfer is welcome. An application for transfer will be made to the Registrar who will confer with the Director of Academic Affairs to agree transferability and entry point. Requirements for the transfer evaluation process are the following:
- A completed application form with all pertinent attachments and an application fee of CHF. 100.-
- A letter of recommendation.
- An official high school transcript, if you undertook SAT or ACT please send essays and scores.
- An official transcript from previous colleges and / or schools and a copy of the program catalog.
- If English is not your mother tongue, or if you have not spent at least 3 years in an English speaking school, please enclose a copy of:
- TOEFL: minimum score of 550 or 213 for the computer scoring system or 79-80 for the internet based test.
- Cambridge First Certificate: Grade B.
- I.E.L.T.S. minimum overall band of 5.5.
Students with appropriate previous certified learning will be admitted onto the course. The program that the students will follow will be designed to meet the students’ learning needs based on organizational constraints. The program will be agreed with the Academic Dean and the Director of Academic Affairs. Students who transfer to Glion Institute of Higher Education programs are required to take at least 30% of the undergraduate program.