Glion London, Business & Hospitality School
Glion Institute of Higher Education in London opens up extraordinary opportunities for those who aspire to become a global leader in hospitality management. Studying in London, a leading international business and finance center, exposes management students to real world business operations, while London’s diversity helps students appreciate multicultural differences in hospitality management. Situated in Whitelands College – one of the oldest universities in England – Glion London campus offers a modern learning environment in historical buildings with state-of-the-art facilities include outstanding lecture rooms, study areas, social spaces and superb accommodation. Located just 40 minutes from London’s West End, the variety of artistic, cultural and entertainment choices available to students is beyond compare.
Student life at Glion London
Visit our blog and see what the Glion London student life looks like.
Discover the various activities and opportunities offered through the University of Roehampton, read about Glion London students internship stories, and find out what's going on on campus.
With many contributors (students, faculty, alumni...) fresh articles are posted weekly. So come back often for the latest Glion stories!
Glion London Campus Facilities
At Glion London, you will enjoy a dynamic UK university experience while you receive Glion’s renowned Swiss hospitality education. The campus is located on the grounds of the University of Roehampton, only 40 minutes by public transportation to the center of London.
- London hospitality & event culture: 74 five-star hotels, 54 Michelin-starred restaurants, 250 festivals and 17,000 music performances every year, plus 200 shows offered every night.
- Faculty, student services and single-room accommodation for Glion London students
- Access to the University of Roehampton: 10,000 students, 140 different nationalities, 60 societies and sports clubs
- Roehampton university campus is composed of 4 colleges (centers of social life and accommodation)
- Historical buildings, dating back to 1840
- Many food outlets including cafes, restaurants, coffee shops, bakeries and stores
- Excellent IT infrastructure
- On Campus accommodation, single rooms with en suite bathrooms
- 24/7 Campus Security
- Library with over 350,000 print books
- Library is open 24 h/day during peak academic times
- Wi-Fi available throughout the majority of the campus
- Temporary employment service available