Summer Academy, 2-Week Program
The Glion Summer Academy offers a first-class introduction to the world of luxury hospitality. Starting in London, the first week includes field trips to world-renowned hospitality companies, including a professional visit to a 5 star London establishment and a tour of Wimbledon. At the start of the second week you will travel to our spiritual home, Switzerland. Here you will learn what it takes to put together an event, visit local attractions, and see first-hand how Swiss chocolate is made.
In this two-week summer program, you will:
- Gain insight into the global tourism industry and top-level careers in hospitality
- Learn skills in hospitality and event management
- Develop competencies in project management in a multicultural environment
Click on the + sign below to read more about the admissions requirements and the program details. Or if you prefer a personal contact send an email to: Glion Summer Academy
Duration: 2 weeks
Dates: : 3 - 15 July 2017
Location: starts in London, ends in Switzerland
Students will be accommodated on campus at Glion London, located on the grounds of the University of Roehampton. Situated in South West London just 45 minutes from the West End, this campus offers a multicultural university environment set in 152 hectares of open green spaces and parkland with heritage listed buildings.
Costs: GBP 4000
The program includes:
- Tuition Fees and teaching materials/uniforms (practical).
- Accommodation: in London single room with en suite bathroom. In Switzerland shared double room with en suite bathroom.
- Full board (all meals) including meals during excursions.
- Airport pick-up upon arrival from either Heathrow Airport or Gatwick Airport.
- Transfer from Glion London to Heathrow or Gatwick Airport.
- One way flight from Heathrow or Gatwick to Geneva. + Rail transportation to/from the Glion campus.
- All excursions, field trips, outdoor activities and cultural visits.
- Travel card in London.
- Program Certificate.
- End of studies celebration event.
Minimum 16 years old
English requirements: TOEFL 450 / Cambridge FCE Grade C/ IELTS 4.5, letter of recommendation from high school faculty on EN level or equivalent
How to Apply
- Complete the Summer Academy application form.
- Provide a copy of your English language level certificate. 3. Complete a motivation letter - why do you want to join the Summer Academy?
- Send your application with all required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org OR send your application by mail to: Glion Institute of Higher Education, Admissions Department, Downshire House, Roehampton Lane, SW15 4HT London, United Kingdom. Contact email@example.com for further information, or call us on +44 20 8392 8178.
- Arrange payment of the program fee.