Face-to-face on campus
Study remotely until you are ready/able to join us on campus, with seamless integration to curriculum
remote learning at home
Remote learning features and benefits
- Use of the innovative HyFlex education system, which means classes can be attended live in person, live online, or viewed on demand at a time of your choosing
- A comprehensive portfolio of cutting edge digital applications to assist learning, including Mural, Padlet, and Genial.ly
- Projects allocated to virtual teams which mix on-campus and remote students
- In-class assessments mirrored by online versions
- Two-year window in which remote students can join business field trips
Remote learning that doesn’t feel remote
Through the work of our Student Affairs team, you will feel close to Glion and your fellow students on campus. You can join our popular clubs and committees; and apply for our Student Ambassador program.
Personalized, one-to-one support for remote students
Individual video calls with your faculty members help you to keep your studies on track; while every remote student receives the fully personalized Career & Internship services which are a key benefit of studying at Glion.
Start your graduate program, gain a mentor
All Glion Master’s students – whether studying remotely or on campus – are personally matched to a mentor and mentoring group, which will support them through their studies and beyond.
Benefit from advanced learning tools
Our faculty have access to an exceptional portfolio of cutting edge software applications to enhance the learning experience.