Master’s in International Hospitality Business
Start a high-flying global career with our postgraduate degree in hospitality
This Master of Science (MSc) in International Hospitality Business will prepare you to lead a high-flying career in the world’s most prestigious international hospitality chains. Offered in Switzerland and London, this program will give you the skills for managing people, operations and business in hotels and hospitality companies. The higher-level management courses in hospitality include finance, marketing, human resources, and revenue management; these are taught by our industry-experienced faculty members who bring their expertise and best-practice examples to the classroom. The program ends with an internship, giving you the chance to practice your new skills in a real-world hospitality work environment.
If you lack a foundation of hotel management skills, you can complete a four-week Hospitality Immersion Program* on the Glion campus in Switzerland.
* The Hospitality Immersion Program is four weeks long, optional and provided at additional cost. Delivered before the start of the other master’s courses, it contains Practical Arts courses in Restaurant, Kitchen, Front Office and Housekeeping
two academic semesters &
applied Learning: four weeks, optional,
completed on the Glion campus in Switzerland
Switzerland (Glion & Bulle)
London campus (September intake)
What will you study on this Master’s degree in hospitality?
- Advanced hospitality operations
- International hospitality and service marketing
- Managerial accounting and financial analysis
- Revenue management and digital distribution strategy
- Leadership and intercultural management.
- Field Trip: Managing Service Excellence in Hospitality
- Semester 3 Six-month internship
- Capstone project: Reflection on Practice
- Hospitality business strategies
- International HR management
- Hospitality corporate finance
- Business research and project management methods
- International Hotel Development and Finance
- Luxury Brand Management in Hospitality
View admissions requirements
Take the next step
Do you have a specific query you would like to ask us? Please fill in the contact form below and let us know the nature of your
enquiry, and a member of our team will respond to you as soon as possible.