Medical Spa: Plan Today for a Successful Tomorrow
This program is jointly organized by Glion and Clinique La Prairie, a world-renowned medical clinic and wellness destination.
Across three intensive and highly interactive days, you will discover the special intricacies of managing a medical spa. Working alongside peers and industry experts you will explore how medical treatments, medical teams and procedures can be seamlessly integrated into a hospitality and service mindset, providing excellent standards and unique concepts.
Upcoming dates: 3-5 June 2019
Glion Institute of Higher Education, Switzerland
Clinique La Prairie, Switzerland
One intake / year
- Latest trends in the rapidly-growing wellness and medical tourism industry.
- How innovation and latest research can support your brand and bring in holistic approaches to the medical spa business.
- Implications and benefits of a medical spa operation in your organization.
- Implementing successful business models and understanding the appropriate financial principles of this sector.
- How an increasingly aging population, and the latest scientific advances in longevity, have created new business opportunities for the service industry.
1. Understand how medical spas are successfully integrated in wellness and hospitality, bringing long term returns to all stakeholders.
2. Discover the best future practices and developments in the medical spa field across the world.
3. Gain unique insight into Clinique La Prairie’s distinctive approach to luxury medical spa service.
4. Hear the views of expert guest speakers.
This program is designed for executives, general managers and business owners who are decision-makers in hospitality brands, medical and aesthetic clinics.
Head of Wellness to Business Executive Education
Mariana Palmeiro is the Head of Wellness to Business Executive Education. For the past ten years, she has been working on multiple hotel and spa development projects, as well as in hotel and resort development in Asia, Middle East and Europe. The program regularly welcomes leaders and strategic professionals as guest speakers and contributors, to keep up to date with latest industry trends and developments.
CEO, Clinique La Prairie
Simone Gibertoni joined Clinique La Prairie as CEO in 2016. He has more than 20 years of experience as a CEO of international companies, as well as consulting for top luxury businesses. He has spent over 12 years in the cosmetic industry. Today, his mission is to grow the Clinique La Prairie brand, its philosophy and revolutionary approach, worldwide.
Clinique La Prairie
Founded in 1931 by Professor Niehans, a pioneer in the development of cell therapy and longevity, Clinique La Prairie has over the years established an international reputation as a world-renowned medical clinic and wellness destination, located in Switzerland, a country highly reputable for its high level of medical expertise and care.
Thanks to ongoing scientific research, Clinique La Prairie is regarded as a leading light in preventative medicine due to its unique Revitalisation programme, designed to promote vitality, enhance the immune system and slow down the ageing process.
Guests stay in one of 35 rooms and suites in the three buildings located on the premises, with stunning views of the Alps. The Residence, Clinique La Prairie’s original building is reminiscent of the opulent charm of early 20th century grand hotels. The multi award winning Medical Spa of Clinique La Prairie’s an oasis of beauty and wellness. Carefully crafted by the clinic’s medical team, the Spa menu features over 50 results oriented treatments for visible results, promising to satisfy the needs of even the most demanding clientele.
Program fees: CHF 1800
The program fee includes tuition, teaching materials and lunches. The program fees do not include participant’s costs of travel or living expenses. Participant must settle their own hotel bills, both when in Glion and on off-campus programs, as well as any dinners not included in the program schedule.
How to apply
Start the application process once you are certain of your intention to apply:
- Click on Application Form complete it. You must have read the Terms & Conditions before submitting.
- Please answer all questions and type or print legibly.
- Once you have completed, submit the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org, and an acceptance email will be sent to you within 2 weeks including an invoice fee electronically.
The data collected on completing the application form is confidential and secured.
Take the next step
Do you have a question for us? Please fill in the form below and a member of our team will respond shortly.