Spa and Wellness Business Management: Learnings from Asia
Asia-Pacific is experiencing the highest growth in wellness tourism today. On this five day program, you will be immersed in an experiential week of intensive sessions that include Asian business models and concepts, mindfulness activities, as well as nutritional and wellness philosophies and their impact on client experience. This comprehensive learning experience, will equip you with skills you can apply to your own business to achieve growth and sustainable success.
23 to 27 September 2019
One intake / year
Enhance your knowledge of wellness management through the latest consumer and market trends.
Gain new perspectives on guest experience through more experiential services that drive success.
Identify and develop new business models for your spa and wellness business by tapping in to innovative services that achieve results.
1. Networking and visits to wellness resorts
2. Business models, financial tools and mindful leadership
3. Healthy nutrition workshops
4. Morning discovery activities
This program is designed for mid to senior management and executives, who want to develop their strategic spa and wellness business models and build more engaging programs for their guests.
Head of Wellness to Business Executive Education
Mariana Palmeiro is the Head of Wellness to Business Executive Education. For the past ten years, she has been working on multiple hotel and spa development projects, as well as in hotel and resort development in Asia, Middle East and Europe. The program regularly welcomes leaders and strategic professionals as guest speakers and contributors, to keep up to date with latest industry trends and developments.
Tuition and fees
Tuition and fees: CHF 4’500
The program fee includes tuition, accommodation, teaching materials and lunches. The program fees do not include participant’s costs of travel. Participant must settle their own dinners (some might be included in the program schedule).
How to apply
Start the application process once you are certain of your intention to apply:
- Click on Application Form complete it. You must have read the Terms & Conditions before submitting.
- Please answer all questions and type or print legibly. This application must be fully completed and signed before review by the Admissions Committee.
- Once you have completed, submit the application form with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, it will be reviewed by the application committee and an acceptance email will be sent to you within 2 weeks including an invoice fee electronically.
The data collected on completing the application form is confidential and secured.
Take the next step
Do you have a question for us? Please fill in the form below and a member of our team will respond shortly.