Innovation and Technology: What does it mean for the Spa and Wellness industry?
Discover how the latest industry innovations and technological advances can bring a competitive advantage to your business. Understand the concepts behind high-tech innovations and analyse market studies relevant for future progress in the industry. This program is designed for mid to senior managers and executives, who want to discover new technologies for their business and to enhance their customers’ experience.
Upcoming dates: 2- 4 September 2019
Two intakes / year
Gain up-to-date knowledge about technology and innovation in the fields of health, well-being, and longevity.
Develop new business models for spa and wellness brands in order to meet the demands of today’s well-being and health-related consumer.
Discover the concepts behind high-tech innovations and analyse market insights to give you an advantage in your career development.
1. Discover the latest tech with New wearables, AI, VR and AR, Data Management
2. Learn new business models maximising the benefits of innovation
3. Explore Industry research and results driven technology advances
4. Hear from guest speakers and build valuable networks
This program is designed for mid to senior management and executives from across all aspects of the wellness industry , including spas, hospitality, fitness, medical clinics, nutrition, anti-ageing, and health institutions.
Head of Wellness to Business Executive Education
Mariana Palmeiro is the Head of Wellness to Business Executive Education. For the past ten years, she has been working on multiple hotel and spa development projects, as well as in hotel and resort development in Asia, Middle East and Europe. The program regularly welcomes leaders and strategic professionals as guest speakers and contributors, to keep up to date with latest industry trends and developments.
Professor Emerita at Cornell University and Visiting Professor at Glion Institute of Higher Education
Mary Tabacchi, joined the School of Hotel Administration after having previously worked in the divisions of Nutritional Sciences and of Plant Sciences. She has a PhD in biochemical nutrition, biostatistics, and is a well-respected author and researcher. She serves on the Boards of Global Wellness Summit and The International Spa Association as well as the New York Spa Alliance.
Tuition and fees
Tuition and fees: CHF 1’900
The program fee includes tuition, teaching materials and lunches. The program fees do not include participant’s costs of travel or living expenses. Participant must settle their own hotel bills, both when in Glion and on off-campus programs, as well as all dinners (some might be included in the program schedule).
How to apply
Start the application process once you are certain of your intention to apply:
- Click on Application Form complete it. You must have read the Terms & Conditions before submitting.
- Please answer all questions and type or print legibly. This application must be fully completed and signed before review by the Admissions Committee.
- Once you have completed, submit the application form with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, it will be reviewed by the application committee and an acceptance email will be sent to you within 2 weeks including an invoice fee electronically.
The data collected on completing the application form is confidential and secured.
Take the next step
Do you have a question for us? Please fill in the form below and a member of our team will respond shortly.