Innovation and Technology: What does it mean for Spa and Wellness?
Discover how the latest industry innovations and technological advances can bring a competitive advantage to your business. Understand the concepts behind high-tech innovations and analyse market studies relevant for future progress in the industry. This program is designed for mid to senior managers and executives, who want to discover new technologies for their business and to enhance customer experience.
Upcoming dates: 22 to 24 October 2018
Two intakes / year
Gain the most up-to-date knowledge about technology and innovation in the fields of health, well-being, and longevity.
Develop new business models for spa and wellness brands catering to well-being and health related consumer expectations.
Discover the concepts behind most high-tech innovations and analyse market studies relevant to future progress in the industry.
1. New wearables, AI, VR and AR, Data Management
2. New business models capturing the benefits of innovation
3. Industry research and results driven technology advances
4. Guest speakers’ input and networking
The program is designed for mid to senior management and executives involved across all wellness industry related businesses, spa and hospitality, fitness, medical clinics, healthy food, anti-aging cosmetics, health institutions.
Head of Wellness to Business Executive Education
Mariana Palmeiro is the Head of Wellness to Business Executive Education. For the past ten years, she has been working on multiple Hotel and Spa Development Projects, as well as in Hotel and Resort Development in Asia, Middle East and Europe.
Professor Emerita at Cornell University and Visiting Professor at Glion Institute of Higher Education
Mary Tabacchi, professor emerita, joined the School of Hotel Administration faculty in 1978, having previously worked in the divisions of Nutritional Sciences and of Plant Sciences. She has a PhD in biochemical nutrition, biostatistics, and is a well-respected author and researcher.
Tuition and fees
Tuition and fees: CHF 1’900 (accommodation is not included)
The program fee includes tuition, teaching materials and lunches. The program fees do not include participant’s costs of travel or living expenses. Participant must settle their own hotel bills, both when in Glion and on off-campus programs, as well as all dinners (some might be included in the program schedule).
How to apply
Start the application process once you are certain of your intention to apply:
- Click on Application Form complete it. You must have read the Terms & Conditions before submitting.
- Please answer all questions and type or print legibly. This application must be fully completed and signed before review by the Admissions Committee.
- Once you have completed, submit the application form with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, it will be reviewed by the application committee and an acceptance email will be sent to you within 2 weeks including an invoice fee electronically.
The data collected on completing the application form is confidential and secured.
Take the next step
Do you have a specific query you would like to ask us? Please fill in the contact form below and let us know the nature of your
enquiry, and a member of our team will respond to you as soon as possible.