Postgraduate Diploma in Hospitality Administration and Higher Diploma in Hospitality Management
Postgraduate Degrees & Specializations
Postgraduate Diploma in Hospitality Administration (1.5 years)
Multicampus Postgraduate Higher Diploma (2 years )
Postgraduate Higher Diploma in Hospitality Management (2 years)
- Human Resources Management
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
Add an international experience to your degree by studying on our Swiss and London campuses.
On the multicampus program, which is available only for the Postgraduate Higher Diploma, you start with hospitality management courses in Switzerland, the home of hotel management education. The second semester, in London, focuses on hospitality business courses in the European hub of business and tourism, while the final semester in Switzerland includes the specialization courses.
Glion Institute of Higher Education has two campuses in Switzerland and one in London, UK. For some programs, you can transfer between the campuses to build your global business knowledge, experience a new environment and add an international value to your degree.
Switzerland is the birthplace of hospitality education and it attracts tourists from around the world for its internationally appealing qualities as a safe, beautiful, and well-organized country to visit. Our campuses are located in Glion and Bulle, in the French speaking regions between Lake Geneva and the capital, Bern. Studying in Switzerland will give you a chance to experience what Switzerland is most famous for.
- The Great Outdoors - As a major destination for outdoor sports tourism, Switzerland offers our students the chance to learn and practice snow sports, hiking, climbing, boating and many other sports in the mountains and lakes.
- The Heart of Europe – Nestled between France, Italy and Germany, Switzerland is an ideal starting place for travel to major European cities. By train, you can easily visit Milan, Paris, or Berlin on the weekend; while a short flight can take you to the UK, the sunny coasts of Spain, or Eastern Europe.
- The National Culture – Switzerland is always ranked among the best for its quality of life. It offers a peaceful international culture, efficient public transportation and reassuring level of safety. Plus, each region has its own dialects, architectural styles, specialty goods, and gourmet cuisine so students don’t have to go far to find something new.
Programs offered in Switzerland: BBA and BA in Hospitality Management, BBA and BA in Event, Sport and Entertainment Management, English Language Program, MSc in International Hospitality Finance (hybrid), MBA and Postgraduate Diploma/Higher Diploma.
As a world capital of travel, tourism, and business, London is the perfect place to learn about hospitality and business trends, and develop a professional network in one of the world’s fastest-paced business scenes. Located on the grounds of the University of Roehampton, the Glion London campus offers a modern, yet intimate student life setting, and easy access to everything a student could want to experience in this huge metropolitan city.
- The London Lifestyle – Accessible by public transportation (approx. 45 minutes), London’s dynamic city center offers infinite attractions for students: iconic hotels and restaurants, bars and night clubs, shopping districts and markets, museums and cultural events, and the list goes on.
- A Big University Campus – Glion London students enjoy the facilities and services of the University of Roehampton, which includes 60 societies and sports clubs, a fitness center, and many cafes, restaurants, coffee shops, bakeries and stores.
- The Glion Family – Amidst the bustle of a big UK campus, and the big-city life of London, Glion London offers a peaceful, close-knit community of students and faculty who are passionate about the same things. Industry experts also regularly visit the campus looking to recruit future talent and exchange ideas on upcoming industry trends.
Programs offered in London: BBA in Hospitality Management, BBA and BA in Event, Sport and Entertainment Management (Starting Summer 2016), English Language Program, Summer Academy, MBA and Postgraduate Diploma/Higher Diploma.