The new Glion London campus offers the best of two worlds: an opportunity to study hospitality management in London, Europe’s business hub, and the Swiss expertise of Glion, one of the world’s top-ranking hospitality management institutes.
Glion London’s facilities are located on the picturesque British campus of Roehampton University, just a short trip from London’s city center.
Glion London Campus Facilities
Tradition meets modern living on the Glion London campus with a newly renovated, historical building and state-of-the-art facilities. Students of Glion London will benefit from the full services and facilities of the University of Roehampton, a small, friendly university community with more than 130 student nationalities.
On the university grounds, Glion London campus is housed within the magnificent historical building of Whiteland College.
- Historical campus, proud history dating back to 1840
- Roehampton university campus is composed of 4 colleges (centers of social life and accommodations)See the map of the university.
- Many cafes, restaurants, coffee shops, bakeries, & stores on campus
- Excellent IT infrastructure, student life app available
- On Campus accommodation, single rooms only
- 24/7 Campus Security
- Library with over 350,000 print books
- Library is open 24 h/day during peak academic times
- Wi-Fi available throughout the majority of the campus
- Temporary employment service available
See our webpage Study in the UK, for more details on student life in London.
The length of the journey from London Campus is:
- To Waterloo : 45mn by taking bus 72 from Roehampton Lane to Barnes station and direct train to London Waterloo
- To Piccadilly: 56mn by taking bus 72 from Roehampton Lane to Hammersmith and direct with the Piccadilly Line (Tube) to Piccadilly
- To Nothing Hill: 52mn by taking bus 85 from Medfield Street to Putney Bridge and direct with the District Line (Tube) to Nothing Hill
- To Heathrow Airport: 110mn by taking bus 72 from Roehampton Lane to Hammersmith and direct with the Piccadilly Line (Tube) to Heathrow Airport
- To Oxford Circus: 55mn by taking bus 85 from Medfield Street to Putney Bridge and Take the train from Putney Bridge to Vauxhall Station and take the Victoria Line (Tube) to Oxford Street
- To King’s Cross/St Pancrass (Eurostar): 106mn by taking bus 72 from Roehampton Lane to Hammersmith Station and direct with the Piccadilly Line (Tube) to King’s Cross St. Pancras