A great place to study and enjoy the outdoors
The campus feels like a business college, set between beautiful mountains, a medieval town and a thriving city. The historic old town of Bulle has a chateau and weekly market, mixed in with modern buildings and shops, trendy bars and cafes. It’s the perfect place to relax and concentrate on your studies while having easy access to everything a student might require.
For more information on our campuses and what to expect when you come to Glion, please read through our Pre-Arrival and Campus Guide 2018.
Facts and facilities
- Established in 1989
- 700 students
- 4 student accommodation buildings
- 2 coffee shops and 2 restaurants
- 16 classrooms and study rooms
- Extensive library
Stay fit and active
- Free membership for 2 fitness centers and racquet club (tennis, badminton, squash)
- Activities: running club, indoor climbing club, hiking, cycling (rentals on-site), kayaking, group classes (spinning, zumba, body balance)
- Teams: football, rugby, volleyball and basketball
“Living on campus is a great experience. You are very close to your classmates and friends, and encouraged to go to the gym to release stress and do sports. There is a large variety of choice for food on both campuses. All the buildings are always open, so we can go study in a good environment at any time. Glion has a partnership with the gym and some sports facilities that are very nice for the students who want to exercise.”Mathilde Christmann