Glion Summer Program
Choose From Three Different Options
With three study options available, the Glion Summer Program will give you a perfect insight into the world of luxury hospitality and a taste of what our undergraduate business degree students learn.
Here you will learn hands-on hospitality skills in kitchen, service and rooms divisions, visit local attractions, and see first-hand how the famous Swiss chocolate is made.
7-14 August, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Through workshops and trips to world-famous brands, luxury department stores and luxury hotels, you will learn what it takes to manage an international hospitality business.
31 July – 7 August, 2021
Switzerland & UK
If you are looking to truly immerse yourself in hospitality and see the industry from two cultural perspectives while travelling in two different countries, this is the option for you.
31 July – 14 August, 2021
Why Join the Glion Summer Program?
Explore, Visit & Learn
Depending on your chosen program, you will have the chance to take part in different activities such as visits to finaest luxury hotels, trip to see a musical, movie nights, a trip to a top sports arena, visits to famous sights…and much more!
Introduction to the Luxury Industry
During the Hospitality Management class, you will learn about career opportunities in the fast-paced hospitality indutrsy, delivering exceptional personal service and creating memorable experiences for guests.
MasterChef and Dining Experiences
The MasterChef workshop will help you to understand how to work in teams to create a three-course lunch and Dining Experience workshop will teach you how to differentiate and deliver service styles in a fun and practical way.
Discover the Glion Spirit and Make Life-Long Friends
You will join unique activities in different locations and will explore the global tourism and hospitality business, while making new friends from all over the world – it’s the perfect start to your future hospitality career.
- Students must be over the age of 15, and under the age of 18 years old at the start of the program.
- Must hold a valid passport. Nationals of any country can apply and follow the process for obtaining a visa for the United Kingdom and Switzerland if required
- If English is not your first language, or if you have not spent the last two years studying in a school where English is the primary language of instruction, please enclose a copy of one of the following:
- International English Language Test (IELTS) with a minimum of 4.5.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum of 450.
- First Cambridge Exam Grade C.
- A letter of recommendation attesting to your level of English from a high school teacher or your Glion Education Counsellor will also be accepted.
Take the next step
Do you have a specific query you would like to ask us? Please fill in the contact form below and let us know the nature of your
enquiry, and a member of our team will respond to you as soon as possible.