Open days: Switzerland
Our open days are an exciting opportunity for you to sample the Glion Spirit, get a taste of the Glion excellence, and get a first-hand look at our stunning campuses.
Friday, 15th March 2024
Saturday, 20th April 2024
Friday, 3rd May 2024
Sunday, 2nd June 2024
What to expect?
- See what campus life is like on an Interactive Tour
- Enjoy food prepared and served by our students
- Find out all about practical courses and internships
- Learn more about our academic programs
- Discover student life including clubs, excursions and sports
- Receive Advice and Guidance on our admissions process
Although the program is subject to slight changes, this is how we imagine the ideal day:
- 09:00 Welcome breakfast with a view of Lake Geneva and the Alps
- 09:30 Introduction to Glion
- 10:00 Discover the Glion campus
- 11:00 Departure to Bulle campus
- 11:45 Academic presentation
- 12:30 Lunch with students in the Academic Center on Bulle Campus
- 13:30 Introducing career opportunities, the Glion experience and a tour of Bulle campus
- 14:00 Parents Q&A with the Dean of Students & Student Life Experience
- 14:30 Tour of the Bulle campus
- 15:00 Meet with faculty members and students
Register your place
Visiting the London campus
Please register your interest for a private tour.
A private tour is an excellent opportunity to discover the campus with one of our student ambassadors, and learn more about student life.