Our open days are an exciting opportunity for you to sample the Glion Spirit, get a taste of the Glion excellence, and get a first-hand look at our stunning campuses.
What to expect?
See what campus life is like on an Interactive Tour
Enjoy food prepared and served by our students
Find out all about practical courses and internships
Learn more about our academic programs
Discover student life including clubs, excursions and sports
Receive Advice and Guidance on our admissions process
Although the program is subject to slight changes, this is how we imagine the ideal day:
- 09:00 Welcome breakfast with a view of Lake Geneva and the Alps
- 09:30 Discover the Glion campus
- 10:30 Introduction to our academic programs
- 11:00 Departure to Bulle campus
- 11:45 Academic presentations
- 12:45 Lunch with students in the Academic Center on Bulle Campus
- 13:45 Introducing career opportunities, the Glion experience and a tour of Bulle campus
- 14:45 Meet with faculty members and education counselors
London Open Days
Due to the current travel restrictions in place, we won’t host any open days in London this semester. Please register your interest for a private tour.
A private tour is an excellent opportunity to discover the campus with one of our student ambassadors, and learn more about student life.