Duration: 1 & 2 week courses
Dates: July & August 2021
Location: Switzerland, London
The Glion Summer Program is an ideal way to discover the realm of international hospitality and events management in a program that combines fun with learning.
Participants are immersed in hospitality culture through field trips and lead a project producing one event.
“An exciting and international experience in hospitality”
Our Summer Programs let you experience the best that your chosen destination has to offer – whether it’s Switzerland, the UK, or our fantastic two-week program spanning both countries!
The emphasis is on fun, friendships and learning, so you can expect the following and much more:
- Expert-led workshops
- Hospitality insights
- Sports activities
- Delicious dinners – formal and informal
Choose from 3 different options
With three study options available, the Glion Summer Program will give you a perfect insight into the world of luxury hospitality and a taste of what our undergraduate business degree students learn.
London: One-Week Course
Date: 31 July – 7 August, 2021
Through workshops and trips to world-famous brands, luxury department stores and luxury hotels, you will learn what it takes to manage an international hospitality business.
Switzerland: One-Week Course
Date: 7-14 August, 2021
Here you will learn hands-on hospitality skills in kitchen, service and rooms divisions, visit local attractions, and see first-hand how the famous Swiss chocolate is made.
London & Switzerland: Two-Week Course
Date: 31 July – 14 August, 2021
If you are looking to truly immerse yourself in hospitality and see the industry from two cultural perspectives while travelling in two different countries, this is the option for you.
- Students must be over the age of 15, and under the age of 18 years old at the start of the program.
- Must hold a valid passport. Nationals of any country can apply and follow the process for obtaining a visa for the United Kingdom and Switzerland if required
If English is not your first language, or if you have not spent the last two years studying in a school where English is the primary language of instruction, please enclose a copy of one of the following:
- International English Language Test (IELTS) with a minimum of 4.5.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum of 450.
- First Cambridge Exam Grade C.
- A letter of recommendation attesting to your level of English from a high school teacher or your Glion Education Counsellor will also be accepted
- Ready to apply? Click here