Master’s in International Hospitality Business
Start a high-flying global career with our Master’s in Hospitality
Our MSc in International Hospitality Business will prepare you to lead a high-flying career in the world’s most prestigious international hospitality chains. Offered in Switzerland and London, this program will give you the skills for managing people, operations and business in hotels and hospitality companies.
Next intake: October 2020
Flexible study options now available – see below
Is this Master’s degree right for you?
This program is designed for recent graduates, both career changers or career developers, who hold a Bachelor’s degree—preferably in hospitality, tourism or event management, business, or an equivalent qualification—and limited or no work experience.
Key facts: Master’s in International Hospitality Business
Go straight to the top
“Glion has taught me many things. Having studied in Glion gives you a business card. The Glion network helps you very much in the beginning of your career, especially when you need to find a job.”
Director of Operations, Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe Hotel
Graduated in 2017
Flexible study options
In response to the current circumstances, we have introduced these flexible study options for our Master’s programs. These include:
- Late arrival window extended to four weeks after program start (with personalized catch-up plan)
- Remote learning option until campus arrival is now possible – featuring full class broadcasts (live/as live depending on your time zone), one-to-one online mentoring sessions with program leaders and faculty, plus bespoke career support
- Option to defer to a 100% face-to-face future Master’s intake at no extra tuition cost (within first six weeks of remote study)
What will you study on this Master’s degree in hospitality?
• Hospitality Immersion Program (Optional)*
• Managing Hospitality and Luxury Operations
• International Hospitality and Service Marketing
• Managerial Accounting and Financial Analysis
• Revenue Management and Digital Distribution Strategy
• Leadership and Intercultural Management
• Business field trip to a European City
• Hospitality Business Strategies and Innovation
• International Human Resources Management
• Hospitality Corporate Finance
• Business Research Methods
• Project Management Methods
• Advanced Revenue and Demand Management
• Digital Transformation and Data Analytics
• 6-month Internship
• Business Research Project
* The Hospitality Immersion Program is four weeks long, optional, and provided at additional cost. Delivered before the start of the other master’s courses, it contains Practical Arts courses in kitchen, restaurant, pastry, oenology, hospitality economics, and hospitality accounting.
Take the next step
Do you have a specific query you would like to ask us? Please fill in the contact form below and let us know the nature of your
enquiry, and a member of our team will respond to you as soon as possible.