Coronavirus: latest campus updates
Here is a recall of all measures implemented on our campuses in regards to the Coronavirus developments.
Update to new students as of 24th April
Updates to check-in for new students.
If you’re a new student you can find your provisional check-in dates at the link below.
Update to current students as of April 7th
Further to our communications to you all last week, we wish to support you as much as we can with your planning in the current context.
Therefore you will find here our provisional dates in July 2020 for the return to our campus, and for you to continue your next semester of studies.
Coming back on campus
- Arrival and check-in: Friday 24 July 2020
- Seminars and classes commencing: Monday 27 July 2020
These dates remain provisional, and we will continue to monitor the ongoing situation, taking advice and guidance from industry experts, our partners at International SOS, and following recommendations from local authorities and governments.
The period from July 27 to early October 2020 will include:
- The conclusion of the leadership Series “Leading in Turbulent times”, with seminars, panel discussions and workshops
- The completion and final classes of your courses for the semester
- Tutorials and workshops for your final exams and assessment
- Exams and assessment weeks
- And resit weeks
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to send an email to email@example.com.