NEW STUDENTS ARRIVING IN SWITZERLAND
For more information on our campuses and what to expect when you come to Glion, please read through our
DOCUMENTS TO READ AND SEND BEFORE ARRIVAL
As you make the final preparations for starting your studies in Glion – to enable us to be prepared for your arrival there are 5 simple steps to complete before your arrival and send an email with the documents attached. This will enable you to fast track through the arrival, registration and check-in process:
Please send the below documents to GLION RECEPTION as soon as possible:
For full details on the policies applicable to your study please, click HERE.
- Once you have read and understood the policies, please sign the GLION POLICIES AGREEMENT, as well as the CONSENT FORM and email it to email@example.com
- Fill out and save the NAME TAG FORM and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are starting on the undergraduate program, fill out and save the BODY MEASUREMENTS AND SHOE SIZE FORM and email it to email@example.com
- We need a high resolution professional picture from you, passport size, according to the dress code and grooming policy, in order to prepare your student ID Card. You can scan and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete this confidential questionnaire for more detailed information on your medical history that will be sent directly to the campus nurse.
DOCUMENTS TO BRING WITH YOU TO THE CAMPUS
- Original copies of your English Language certification if required in your admissions letter.
- Original copies of your final transcripts and diploma.
- Three passport sized photos for the resident permit. Same standards as a passport picture: ie: no facial obstructions including glasses, not smiling.
Important – Students will not be permitted to begin the semester until the full due amount has been received. Please make sure all due fees have been paid and send any last minute payment proof to email@example.com.
CONFIRM YOUR ARRIVAL
Please complete this form with your arrival information so we can greet you in Geneva.